The latest half yearly infographics released by CouponDunia for CY 2015 is titled – “Decoding Metro Shoppers”. The report unveils interesting insights about choice of brands, devices, categories, favourite days of couponing in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore; as listed below.
* Friday is the most popular day across three cities to look up coupons for recharges, fashion, dining and commuting
* 71% of people in metro cities are shopping via smartphones.
* 60% of the metro city shoppers are men.
* Most coupons are redeemed on Paytm, Snapdeal, Ebay and Amazon.
* 41% of coupon searches are from Delhi.
* There is an average rise of 247% in search for dining coupons in metro cities.
* Ola is more popular in bangalore than other cities.
* Paytm is the most popular brand for age group of 25-34 years.
* Delhi coupon usage has increased by 18%.
Commenting on the released report, Ankita Tandon, COO of CouponDunia said, “2015’s half yearly analysis emphasizes on how shoppers are embracing discount coupons and deals as part of their lifestyle to derive more value out of their shopping experiences. In this analysis we found that the shoppers use mobile more than any other device to access discount coupons. Shoppers in these three cities are using coupons extensively during weekends. With these trends, slowly and steadily we are heading towards our goal of inculcating the ‘habit of saving’ in every Indian shopper.”